Many people have expressed their desire to meet with open-minded and open-hearted people online and in their community. They want a safe, nonjudgmental, inclusive, and respectful place where they can learn more about the evidence of life after physical death, share their personal experiences, learn meaningful answers to life's biggest questions and challenges, and meet kindred spirits.
The Greater Reality Living online and local groups will also share how you can heal and transform yourself and make the worl
d a better place.
We offer resources and hope for those who are searching and suffering, especially if you are:
1. grieving loved ones after their bodily death
2. fearing the end of your physical body.
3. struggling with the suicide of a loved one.
4. experiencing your physical body dying.
5. suffering with difficulties such as failed relationships, physical or mental illness, broken dreams, financial loss, lack of purpose, or addicted family/friends.
6. considering suicide.
7. mourning the bodily death of a beloved pet.
8. wrestling with past religious teachings that don’t make sense to you now.
9. searching for sensible answers to your biggest questions and challenges.
10. desiring to enjoy the greatest life you have envisioned.
11. wanting to transform yourself and our planet for the better.
Increasing awareness that your life continue after physical death and how that can improve the way you live and treat others.
We hope you will join us and tell others about the information, inspiration, love, support, and networking in Greater Reality Living groups.